Thank you for visiting.
We are here to provide you with information and links so you can more easily contact pertinent people and companies.
If you would like to join our Facebook page go to Facebook Bell Helicopter Noise Nuisance and Safety Concerns https://www.facebook.com/Bell-Helicopter-Noise-Nuisance-and-Safety-Concerns-533663713688561/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
Actions You Can Take
- Sign our Online petition:
- Sign our paper petition. Request pickup through our comments page.
- Place our sign in your yard. Request a sign through our comments page.
- Contact Bell Helicopter directly: Bell Helicopter Complaint Line. www.bellhelicopter.com/company/noise
- Bell Helicopter CEO Mitch Snyder, 817-280-2011
- CEO of Textron Scott Donnelly 401-421-2800
- File a complaint with the FAA. –
- Contact FAA North Texas FSDO 214-277-8500 or fax 214-277-8569/8570/8571
- Contact your political representatives:
- Mayor Pat McGrail- City of Keller. https://www.cityofkeller.com/services/city-council
- Mayor – City of Bedford, TX. http://www.bedfordtx.gov/contact/
- Mayor – City of Haltom City, TX. http://www.haltomcitytx.com/city-council
- Mayor – City of Hurst, TX http://www.hursttx.gov/about-us/city-council/richard-ward
- Mayor – City of Justin, TX. http://www.cityofjustin.com/government/mayor-and-city-council/
- Mayor – City of North Richland Hills https://www.nrhtx.com/360/Mayor
- Mayor – City of Roanoke, TX. http://www.roanoketexas.com/129/City-Council
- Mayor – City of Watauga, TX http://www.ci.watauga.tx.us/803/Mayor
- Mayor – City of Westlake, TX. http://www.westlake-tx.org/directory.aspx?EID